Our Standard Specification
- Beautiful Craftsman style homes designed with spacious floor plans designed for modern living.
- Full structural “Mini-Basement” foundation system with 8”x24” reinforced concrete footings and 8” cement block walls, concrete floor and built in drainage.
- Duro-Wall steel truss reinforcement every other course, crawl space with 3” slab, French drain and sump pit with pump, and exterior waterproofing.
- This basement area is dry and can be used for storage and can also be used as a shelter in the event of a tornado.
- This foundation system also has a 0% failure rate, you will likely never have settlement issues and there is no plumbing in the concrete slab, so you will never have a plumbing failure.
- I - Joist system for stronger and quieter floors with 3/4” T&G Top-Notch sub-floor.
- All floor systems are built to exceed 460/L load bearing which surpasses the national building code standard of 360l. These floors are rock solid and stay warm in the cold weather season.
- All construction built to meet current building codes and inspected by code official.
- 30 year dimensional shingles.
- Woodgrain, Double 5” straight vinyl with white vinyl Trim, wide craftsman corners, cornice trim and wide skirt boards.
- Synergy Good Earth white vinyl single hung windows, clear glass and screens with
- Low - E, argon gas glass. Divided lights, 6/6 or 4/4 on front windows only.
- Fiberglass smooth front door with several standard selections.
- Exterior door on rear, steel, full glass or vinyl slider.
- 2- hose bibs, 1 - rear, 1 -front.
- 2- exterior weather - proof outlet in rear and front.
- Concrete driveway, (up to 40’) and front walk included.
- Steel panel Wayne Dalton insulated garage doors in 6 different styles with silent belt drive garage door opener system.
- R - 13 wall insulation, R - 38 blown in ceilings.
- Texture walls with square corners
- Wood burning fireplace standard, (1- included), in most homes with several standard surround finishes.
- Interior doors, 3-standard selections.
- Luxurious Dal-Tile ceramic tile floors in kitchen and baths standard.
- Beautiful factory finished, furniture quality, all solid wood kitchen cabinets.
- Cabinet interiors are finished either in natural maple or stained to match the exterior with a lacquer finish. All shelves are 1/2 “ or 3/4” thick finished to match the interior.
- These cabinets have stainless steel ball bearing under-mount glides, soft close hinges, soft close drawers, and dove-tail solid hardwood drawer construction with 1/2 drawer bottoms. The drawers are rated for 100 lbs and you will never have a sagging drawer bottom.
- Granite kitchen counters with straight edge.
- Carrara Marble tops in baths with beautiful factory finished all solid wood vanities.
- Solid wood plank Bamboo flooring in living area’s from builders standard selections, many options are available.
- Mohawk Carpet in bedrooms.
- Luxurious faucet selection featuring traditional and contemporary styles in chrome.
- Cable master bedroom, living or family room.
- Pull down attic stairs, over garage.
- 3-1/4” colonial trim and 5-1/4” baseboard, crown molding in living room and foyer with many interior trim options available.
- Recessed lights standard, most closets recessed standard.
- Bedrooms wired for ceiling fans, fixtures and installation optional.
- Stainless steel appliance packages from Maytag, Fridgedaire, Whirlpool or equivalent includes dishwasher, hood, electric range
- 50 gallon electric water heater.
- 14 SEER Heat Pump with Central A/C.
- 200 amp electric service.
- Decora - style outlets and switches.
- White Sherwin-Williams semi - gloss - paint on all interior doors and trim.
- Sherwin-Williams Flat paint on all walls.
- City Sewer and Water system.
- Partial Bermuda sod & seeded lot.
- White gutters and down spouts.
- 1 - Year DiVine Homes limited warranty.
- 2 - Year mechanical warranty.
* Plans, floor plans, listing descriptions, or any other written or web based descriptions
of this home are only a general guide and are subject to change. Materials, construction details, or technics are at the builders discretion.
* Anything not specifically listed here as standard is optional and at extra cost to the
* Specifications subject to change without notice.
Please ask questions as to your specific requirements BEFORE you enter into the contract.